Rotowash (Carpet & Escalator Cleaning)
- Using powerful rotating brushes to reach deep into the irregularities of the carpet or escalator to lift up dirty particles trapped inside. These dirty particles are vacuum offÂ immediately as they are lifted up. Cleaning solution and sanitizer are used during the liftingÂ for more thoroughÂ cleaning service and sanitizing.
- Minimum manpower is required compared to other conventional method especially in cleaning big areas resulting in direct cost saving for client.
Deep Extraction (Carpet & Fabric Cleaning)
- Scrubs deep into the carpet cleaning or fabric surface with shampoo and sanitizer sprayed through a wand. Dirty residue are continuously vacuum back in a repeated cycle.
- Flexibility in interchangeable wands makes this method the most effective and efficient in cleaning hard to reach carpeted areas and fabric furniture. (e.g. carpeted staircase, fabric chairs & partitions)
Steam Cleaning (Most Purposes)
- Using high temperature steam to kill bacteria and dissolve grime or oily grease with ease, followed by vacuuming back the dirty residue.
- Most environmentally friendly and effective way of cleaning and sanitising without the use of chemicals.
Floor Cleaning & Maintenance
- Our different types of scrubbing and burnishing machines are capable to remove tough grime and stubborn stains as well as perform specialized task like stripping, polishing and buffing.
- Tough in removing stains and able to maintain consistency throughout entire cleaning process compared to manual methods.