Office cleaning tips – A clean work environment put people at ease and tidiness also makes a good impression on customers and is more conducive to productivity and work efficiency.
If you are asking your employees to addres these office cleaning issues, then is is taking their time away from the job, which leads to lower employee moral, decrease productivity, cause unhappiness and unneeded problems amonst the employees.Â And often the office cleaning chore is of substandard mark.
The aim of office cleaning is to make sure that your entire business premises, including offices, toilets, and hallway areas, are kept spotlessly clean and well organized at all times.
A busy office with a large group of employees can become messy very quickly. To help in the office cleaning effort, a set of office cleaning tips can help the employees in keeping the office clean.
Tips for office cleaning to help in the cleaning effort.
1) Organize loose papers – Paperwork that is piled up not only looks messy, but also makes it difficult and time consuming to refer back to important documents when the need arises. It also collects dirt and dust.
2) Disinfect the restrooms – Â Restrooms are a high traffic area and need to be cleaned every day. Scrub toilet bowls with a disinfecting cleaner and a toilet brush. Wipe the seat, the lid, the outside circumference of the bowl, the tank and the base of the toilet with disinfectant.
3) Protect electronics items – By keeping them clean and dust free.Â Use a duster to blast dust out of tight spaces like keyboard keys, vents and fans. Wipe electronics with a soft rag moistened with a disinfectant spray.
4) Have a clean pantry room – A clean break room is necessary to your employees’ health and safety. It also boost morale. Keep the refrigerator clean and organized. Spray countertops, sinks, tables, chairs and shelves with disinfectant spray and wipe with a wet rag. Clean the inside of the microwave with a disinfecting rag.
5) Empty waste baskets Â – Â This includes garbage in the break room, office spaces, conference room, public area and restrooms. Clean and disinfect bathroom sink and toilet bowl
6)Keep the public area presentable – This office cleaning tips is the first good impression your clients see when they visit your office.Â Seating should be free of dust, crumbs and stains, including furniture, shelves, wall paintings, blinds, mirrors and windows. They are all representative of what you want to portray about you, your product or services, and your business.
The office cleaning tips will result in a perfect and consistent clean environment for everyone to enjoy.